Rosemary Sweet Potato Stacks
These sweet potato stacks melt in your mouth and is a perfect way to jazz up your next potato dish. It’s a side dish that is so easy to make in an unexpected pan, a muffin tin!
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 ½ teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
3 sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Coat a standard 12-cup muffin pan with butter.
2. Melt butter and add rosemary. Set aside for the flavors to meld.
3. Peel and slice potatoes thinly. A mandolin or food processor works great for this.
4. Add sliced potatoes to a bowl and cover with butter and rosemary mixture. Add salt and pepper and combine well. You’ll want the potatoes fully covered.
5. Layer potatoes into the cupcake pan evenly. The potatoes will shrink as they cook so don’t be afraid to stack them high.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes until cooked through.
7. Use a spoon or butter knife to release the potato stacks from the muffin pan. Season potato stacks with salt and pepper and serve!
If you’re hosting a dinner party, make these ahead of time and pop into the oven just before serving. That way you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests!
Use sage in place of rosemary for a delightful flavor.
Serve these mouthwatering sweet potato stacks with crispy duck breast or lamb lollipops.