Roasted Rainbow Carrots
These roasted carrots are the perfect side dish you can make quickly. Roasting brings out the natural sweetness of the carrots and topped with sea salt and parsley give an added flavor burst.
1lb of mini rainbow carrots 1-2 tablespoons olive oil ¾ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper Parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut carrots in half lengthwise and add to a baking tray.
3. Drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper over carrots and mix until carrots are fully coated in olive oil. Arrange carrots cut side down on a baking tray, ensuring carrots are not touching one another.
4. Bake until the carrot ends are curling up and are brown, about 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley and sea salt.
Serve as a side dish at your next dinner party and make the carrots ahead of time, heat them up in a skillet with a little olive oil and finish off with salt.
The perfect side dish for duck breast or lamb lollipops.
You don’t have to specifically use mini carrots, use regular carrots and cut them into even spears. This will ensure they cook evenly.
40 views0 comments