Don't be intimated by cooking lamb lollipops, these are fool proof and can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or impress your guest and serve as an appetizer.
1lb rack of lamb Salt & Pepper ¼ cup parsley 2 cloves of garlic 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Cut lamb into chops and trim silver skin and all fat except a thin layer
2. Season lamb with salt and pepper
3. Chop parsley
4. Mince garlic
5. Combine parsley, garlic and olive oil
6. Rub mixture onto lamb and bring lamb to room temperature, about 20 minutes
7. Heat pan to high heat, preferably a cast iron pan which gives the meat a nice char
8. Cook the lamb for 3 mins each side
Cut lamb and marinade overnight for optimal flavor.
Lamb lollipops are a quick and easy appetizer for a party, you’ll be sure to impress your guest with these.