Restaurant Style Salsa
Salsa is unbelievably easy and quick to make. This restaurant style salsa is everything you'd expect with a little hidden ingredient that gives a subtle sweet flavor.
½ red onion 2 jalapeños 3 garlic cloves 3 tomatoes 1 yellow bell pepper ¼ cup parsley stems removed 1 ½ limes juiced 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or any type of sugar Salt & pepper to taste
1. Dice red onion. Soak in cold water for 10 minutes to remove sharp onion flavor.
2. Cut jalapeños in half and deseed.
3. Grill jalapeños for 2 minutes per side.
4. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
5. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
If you're a cilantro lover use in place of parsley.
For ultimate flavor, let salsa sit overnight to allow the flavors to combine.
If you love spice, add additional jalapeños.